Carlton Matthew wrote:
I have a HP laserjet 4 printer attached directly to the parallel port of my PC, Runing windows XP, the printer operates correctly.
Mandrake 10.1 fails to locate the printer at all. any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Carlton

I am suprised that Linux didn't find it. Did you have it turned on when you booted? Usualy harddrake will find things like that on bootup. You can also use MCC or the CUPS WWW admin tool to add it.

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!