Ronald J. Hall wrote:
Julie, meet Stephen. Stephen rarely has anything good (read accurate as well) to say about Kentucky or Kentuckians, as a general rule. You'll get used to it. :-)

I had to post pictures of my home and yard before he would believe that there weren't cars up on blocks in the front yard, refrigerators on the porch, blah, blah, blah...

Zing! Uh-Oh, Stephen, You're 0 and 2 now! Nice to see some Linux Geeks still have a sense of humor!

I'm going back to lurking now. Watching this thread is getting way too interesting!

--
Mr. Geek
Registered Linux User #190712