Lee Wiggers wrote:
I have 10.1 on one box out of 4 on a kvm.  The other three, using
the old wheelmouse driver work fine on the kvm.  The new 10.1
install uses a different driver and will not let me change to the
old wheelmouse driver with mcc.

Where do I find the working driver on one of the other boxes and
what do I edit to cram it down the 10.1 throat.

Little things can be a pain in the backside.

Thanks,

Lee

PS I verified that it is not the kvm by switching boxes.  Also, the
same box worked fine in the same position with the 9.2 install.

/etc/sysconfig/mouse