Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> I'm sure it doesnt clear up the package. But it seems that when I did the
> urpme
> kde3.2, some packages that have been already installed last night also got
> wiped out, so it's downloading them again.
>
> Also it seems that thacs have been updated, because wget failed to get
> kdearts.
> I have to urpmi.update -a and it's downloading again.

Phew! After a second download, it seems that kde3.4 is installed successfully in
my mdk10.1. Thanks for the suggestion of installing mdkkdm package, the login
menu is wonderful.

However, there are still a couple of hiccups:
1. The splash screen is still the same?
2. Kmail doesnt see my mailing list folders! Oh, boy I've got ten of thousands
emails there. What should I do to get Kmail 1.8 recognize them?

Thanks, so far it is been a wonderful journey.
Fajar.