[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

I'm sure it doesnt clear up the package. But it seems that when I did the
urpme
kde3.2, some packages that have been already installed last night also got
wiped out, so it's downloading them again.

Also it seems that thacs have been updated, because wget failed to get
kdearts.
I have to urpmi.update -a and it's downloading again.

Phew! After a second download, it seems that kde3.4 is installed successfully in
my mdk10.1. Thanks for the suggestion of installing mdkkdm package, the login
menu is wonderful.

However, there are still a couple of hiccups:
1. The splash screen is still the same?
2. Kmail doesnt see my mailing list folders! Oh, boy I've got ten of thousands
emails there. What should I do to get Kmail 1.8 recognize them?

Thanks, so far it is been a wonderful journey.
Fajar.

Fajar; You can change it in KDE Control Center>Look 'n' Feel>Splash Screen.

--
Mr. Geek
Registered Linux User #190712