On Monday 21 Mar 2005 20:55, Malcolm Candlish wrote:
> Sirs,
>
> Can any one give me ideas on the best broadband provider for
> Mandrake-Linux. At present I have a dial up modem and have been so far
> attracted to Metronet who charge only £10 per month: although there are
> extra charges for heavy downloads.
>
> Can Linux work with any provider as in the case of dial up.
>
> With thanks for your time.
>
> Malcolm Candlish.
As you can see .......works with Eclipse :-)
Eclipse might not be cheapest, but is definitely reliable and no limits.
I use a router, but I've just set up my mates box on Mandrake 10.1 and Eclipse
with one of those little silver speedtouch thingys. Speedtouch suite worked
like a charm. Any ISP should work with the router (even AOL?).
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]