On Thursday 24 March 2005 09:51, Madhusudan, R wrote:
> Hello Derek,
>
> Could you please point me to the update server from where I could pull
> down the samba kit?
>
> Thanks,
> Madhu

SNIP

It is on all the update servers. All you have to do is define an update urpmi
source and then run the Software Install GUI to install samba if it is not
already installed, or the Software Update GUI if it is already installed.

If you do not have an update source defined yet go to
http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/
and follow the instructions to select one.
(Tip: In linux copy/paste is highlight/press mouse wheel )

While you are there define sources for 'contrib' and 'plf' and you will have
access to 100's of extra packages not on your CDs

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net
http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org