On Thursday 24 March 2005 07:38 am, Derek Jennings wrote:

> First you should be installing as a user not root.

Derek, I'm confused about this - no normal user on any of my systems has the
right to install or delete (system) software - this is a root privilege, (rpm
group?), from my understanding. Of course they can install and delete in
their own /home directory. Did I miss something? Thanks.

--

                                                                    /\
                                                                Dark><Lord