Hello,
Since I can not watch dvds on my laptop ( and I tried...) and I need Asymetrix Toolbook to create educational material.
How can I install win 98 ( I have the cd for it) on my machine who is completely dedicated to MDK 10.1 community.
I saw a win4lin kernel, what is the purpose of it?
Is it easy to install windows under MDK when you have one 60 GB HD on a acer Aspire 1680 notebook?
I'm sorry to do that but I have to work too :-D ...from time to time!
Thank you
Christophe

--

Rhein Christophe

Ankara - Turquie
        ou

Message envoyé depuis un portable tournant à 100 % sous linux Mandrake 10.1 et
des logiciels libres.
Compteur linux #383434 (http://counter.li.org/)