Aron Smith wrote:

On Thursday 24 March 2005 06:23 am, Christophe wrote:

Hello,
I have a small mp3 player with 254 mb storage. But I can only use half
of it 124 mb. I checked for hydden files or so but with no success. I
tried to format the device but also no changes.
Did some one have the same problem?
Thanks
Christophe

I have had this problem A lot of the DRMed players wind upkeeping a copy of whatever you put into them in the base memory strangely the MMC cards can be used to full capacity

Sorry but I don't understand what you try to tell me.
Thanks
Christophe

--

Rhein Christophe

Ankara - Turquie
        ou

Message envoyé depuis un portable tournant à 100 % sous linux Mandrake 10.1 et
des logiciels libres.
Compteur linux #383434 (http://counter.li.org/)