On Thursday 24 March 2005 07:39 am, Christophe wrote:
> Aron Smith wrote:
> >On Thursday 24 March 2005 06:23 am, Christophe wrote:
> >>Hello,
> >>I have a small mp3 player with 254 mb storage. But I can only use half
> >>of it 124 mb. I checked for hydden files or so but with no success. I
> >>tried to format the device but also no changes.
> >>Did some one have the same problem?
> >>Thanks
> >>Christophe
> >
> >I have had this problem
> >A lot of the DRMed  players wind upkeeping a copy of whatever you put into
> >them in the base memory strangely the MMC cards can be used to full
> > capacity
>
> Sorry but I don't understand what you try to tell me.
> Thanks
> Christophe
The last two players that I had  had a hidden directory on them where the
Win$ux Digital Rights Managment software was located this keeps a list of
what you download to it when you remove the song the W$ software deletes it
is your player on this list?
http://tuxmobil.org/player_linux_survey_creative.html