Dear all,

is there anyway i can configure ADVX on Mandrake easily without going
through it's many conf files and without using webmin?

is there a gui based, wizard based or something???

i have a problem setting up vitual host (name host not ip host). i
downloaded apache docs but unfortunately Mandrake uses the modified
version of apache which left me hanging like a dry leave.

May I make some suggestions to all nice developers out there who
sacrifice their time to OpenSource software...

1. At the same time during development, create an easy to read and
follow on how to set up and use the particular software for beginners.
2. Create a wizard systen or step-step procedure to set up the
software. Just a basic setup will do. For advance settings, users
should read the manual and tinker with the conf file themselves.

about a week ago, exactly 40 days after I installed Mandrake Linux on
all this small office PC, they asked me to removed Mandrake, except
server, and install Windows XP. Reasons, except to type letters &
browse the net, users unable to modified certain settings because it's
hard to do so and there's no easy way to do it. i am sad but passe is
passe.

Thanks

Joe