Anne Wilson wrote:

Sorry for this, but I need some urgent help. Tomorrow I have to install OOo under Windows for my daughter. I'm trying to woo her, kicking and screaming, from her use of Lotus WordPro. I've installed it here under Win4Lin so that I can look it over. The problem I've found is that clicking on a url or email address makes it attempt to launch IE or OE, even if you are only trying to edit it. She'll never cope with that - she'll just abandon it. I can't see how to turn this off. I'm sure it must be possible. Can anyone help me, please.

Anne

Tools>>Options>>OpenOffice.org>>External Programs

Set things here and you are able to browse to your preferred program .exe files.

Enjoy

--
Newbie Seeking USER_FUNCTIONALITY always!

Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213