On Saturday 26 Mar 2005 14:00, SnapafunFrank wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> >Sorry for this, but I need some urgent help.  Tomorrow I have to install
> > OOo under Windows for my daughter.  I'm trying to woo her, kicking and
> > screaming, from her use of Lotus WordPro.  I've installed it here under
> > Win4Lin so that I can look it over.  The problem I've found is that
> > clicking on a url or email address makes it attempt to launch IE or OE,
> > even if you are only trying to edit it.  She'll never cope with that -
> > she'll just abandon it.  I can't see how to turn this off.  I'm sure it
> > must be possible.  Can anyone help me, please.
> >
> >Anne
>
> Tools>>Options>>OpenOffice.org>>External Programs
>
> Set things here and you are able to browse to your preferred program
> .exe files.

That makes sense.  I don't have Moz installed under win4lin, but I shall be
able to point it at that on her box.  I've had her on Moz for years.  I'd
rather shut it off, though, if possible.  I think it will drive her mad.

Anne
Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels