Hi,
thanks for help. I added hostname to this file and now KDE programs start in
few seconds. :-)

Unfortunately second problem appeared. Mouse cursor freezes now and then, and
sometimes whole X crashes so that only reset helps. I moved my mouse
(Logitech Cordless MouseMan Optical USB) from usb port to PS/2 port (with
adapter). Lets see if it helps...

-Markus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]