On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:26:52 +0000
Derek Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Boot from CD1 and select 'Upgrade'
> It will not touch the contents of your /home
>
> But be aware this is a **beta** there **will** be things wrong with it.
>
> Some things that currently work fine may stop working.

I did installed RC2; a fresh new installation, keeping my /home partition;
this time I did not installed KDE (I don't use it) but Gnome and some
other lighter wm; the only problem till now is harddrake doesn't work, but
every single tool (draksound, ecc) does work when launched.
It all seems smoother and quicker than in 10.1, almost like in Ubuntu 5.04
(which also is installed on my system); and microphone and sound recorder
finally work :-)
--
Smiley