On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:43:36 -0800, John Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On March 26, 2005 09:42 am, eric jackson wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:33:30 -0800, John Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:
<snip>

No, that's all it says.

Any one know if it's possible to uninstall and re-install Konsole?

Eric Jackson

Follow the menu System|Configuration|Packaging|Remove Software and then query
it for the file(s) Konsole. That will tell you which package needs to be
removed.

Then urpmi the newest version of the package and install that one.

Here's hoping it works. :-)

ttfn

John

I tried that but it wanted to uninstall lots of different packages in addition to the packages directly related to Konsole.

I did manage to get things working by installing some packages that urpmi said it couldn't install. Thanks for your help.

Eric