I have not heard of that before. Could that do it for just one page? I want this login page to only be accessable via https. Could I use PHP to find the url and see if it is using https or http. Would that work as that would be easier.

Bryan Phinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 29 March 2005 17:28, DAN WALKER wrote:
> I have the extranet version of Apache installed. Is there a way that I can
> ensure that a certain page can only be opened through https:// than http://

You could use mod_rewrite to rewrite all the requests that come is as http to
https. That should do it.

--
Bryan Phinney