gee, i wonder how he really feels?  he shouldn't be so reluctant to
voice his opinions; he leaves so much in doubt about his true
emotions.

on a more serious note, it might be interesting to know his actual
reasons for his opinion; perhaps he'll enlighten us, though i get the
impression he merely wanted to vent without looking for knowledge/help
to fix the real/perceived problems.

oh well.