From: "riccardo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Saturday 02 April 2005 03:11 am, Josenildo Marques wrote:
> >  that a seemingly stupid message can bring out good
> > memories
>
>  ~ likewise, i too have best memories of TRS80
>  ~ it had terrific Manual , with interesting illustrations and great
> teaching method.

I had a Processor Technology Sol PC, which morphed into a more normal
S100 bus machine that I used until a short while after 19851102, the
"birth date" of my Amiga 1000. I adopted Amigas to my heart - and
still rather like them and their UI innovations. (Liked Amigas so
much I even added a Linux kernel hack for correctly reading Amiga
hard disk partitions. That was easy since I wrote the most commonly
used Amiga hard disk partitioning tool.)

{^_-}    (Yeah, I am "THAT" jdow.)