Aron Smith wrote:
I have created a lot of coasters under k3b trying to burn 10.2 I noticed that the first disk is 699.8 Mb while the capicity is 700Mb The md5sums check
is it because the CD-R is too small ?

No - the 700Mb is more then big enough to burn a 699.8 MB image. The 700MB (80 minute) CDs hold 700Mb of data, plue the lead in and lead out data.

Now, how are you trying to burn the CD under k3b? If you are trying to burn an ISO omage that you have downloaded, you need to pick tools, CD, Burn CD image. Now, I have heard that you can also run into problems burning CDs with k3b as a user if you haven't gone through the configuration first - you have to set some parmissions and it will ask you for the root password to do it...

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!