Aron Smith wrote:
I have created a lot of coasters under k3b trying to burn 10.2 I noticed that the first disk is 699.8 Mb while the capicity is 700Mb The md5sums check
is it because the CD-R is too small ?

No. Cdr's are good for <=703 mb. If you're already usin 10.2, CD's can't be reliably burned as anything but root due to kernel changes. If not then, as user;

'cdrecord -v -eject driveropts=burnfree speed=16 dev=ATA:1,1,0 -dao <name of iso>'

   Adjust speed= an dev= to suit your burner

OTOH, Warly is already testin the final 2005LE (10.2) iso's. Should be available shortly EPA, 2005, April 6.

RC2, updated with cooker mirrors is the same thing, available now.
--
Tom Brinkman Corpus Christi, Texas