On Sunday 03 Apr 2005 21:35, JoeHill wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 18:42:36 +0100
>
> Elwyn York disseminated the following:
> > 80 gig of mp3s
>
> ??!!
>
> I sense 'eclectic' musical tastes...

Yeah, I look after my Dad and Sisters collection too. My Sister doesn't have a
PC but every now and again she gets MP3 CDs made up for their DVD player for
music

Don't like a lot of the new stuff, but am rather partial to things like
classical music, chilling/relax stuff, then some of the louder stuff to hear
when on the road, not forgetting Oakenfold :)

It is stuff I have collected along the way. Got close on 25gb of classical
mp3s :)

Elwyn