Hi.

I'm trying to set up my XF86Config.
I've tried entering the data from a Modelines generator website, but
it doesn't seem to be using the entered info.
If I look at the OSD of the monitor at the moment it says:
44.1kHz / 55.0Hz
It's in 1152x864

The Horizontal Freq range: 30 - 70
The Vertical Freq range: 50 - 160

The Modeline I got from the generator is:
Modeline "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" 111.72 1152 1184 1608 1640 864 880 891 908
The website I got the info from says my Pixel clock is 110MHz but the
generator suggested 111.72
If I just use the Control Panel to set the resolution to 1024x768 and
I start up, it's running at 70Hz. The maximum freq is 85Hz in this
mode (confirmed in XP).
If I use the default Modelines as Mandrake created when I installed it
and run at 1152x864 I get about 70Hz when the maximum is 75Hz.

Any cluebats?