Derek Jennings wrote:
On Tuesday 05 April 2005 11:16, Russell Butler wrote:

Hello all

I have Mandrake 10.1 on 2.6.8.1-12mdk win4Lin kernel
installed (dual boot with Win) and mostly use KDE. since a recent
re-install I had been using the graphical login page, and I noted that
it would not retain the "faces" settings.

Mandrake Control Centre> System>Display Manager Select the 'KDM' display Manager

derek

Thanks for the suggestion Derek, but still the same behaviour.

Is there any way to edit an .rc file or something, or at least debug what is happening?

I am not entirely a newbie, but have not learnt my way around debugging.

k3b --help doesn't seem to offer a verbose mode and no help from k3bsetup.

Russell