Hello
Installed kde 3.4 and applications disappeared on menus. I installed through mandrake control center and everything installed ok per message. I ran update-menus -v and the following message came up.
------
** (process:7390): CRITICAL **: file eggdesktopentries.c: line 2223 (egg_desktop_entries_add_group): assertion `egg_desktop_entries_lookup_group (entries, group_name) == NULL' failed
-------
I was upgrading from 3.2 on MD10.1 desktop. Is there a fix for this or should I reinstall earlier version?
Thanks in advance for help.

--
John Bryant