Howdy all,

I am attempting to load Mandrake v6.0 off a CD that I have used a dozen
times before.  I for the most part get an error as follow:

Uncompressing...

CRC error

--System halted.

Sometimes I've gotten almost all the way through the install.  Now I
don;t get any further than pressing the Enter key to begin the install.

I started with 32MB of ram and added another 32MB. Thinking that the RAM
might be bad I backed that out.  I added a second hard drive.  Thinking
that might be causing a problem I backed THAT out.  Now I am left with
the original comonents.

Any ideas?  Maybe it is the RAM. Maybe it is the CD?  Maybe it is the
CD-ROM drive?  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

- Gerry Doyon