On Fri, 26 Nov 1999,Jaguar wrote:
  | Would it be against the GPL or something for someone to offer THESE files for
  | d/l...ie: a personal FTP site or something???
  | Jaguar

Not against the GPL, but these e-books belong to Macmillan, so you'd have to
have their permission, and I think that would be unlikely - at least for
downloads or web posting - unless you want to pay them royalties or something.

http://webmail.netscape.com.
--
Ernie ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

The measure of a man is in his honor ...