What problem was Win98 having with your BIOS?

I only ever had one problem...the settings in my BIOS had a chunk of memory
reserved for ISA cards, and this caused Linux to only use the first 15MB of
memory.  I changed the setting in the BIOS, and all was well---Linux saw the
entire 80MB of memory.

HTH,
Matt