Cd rom's are usually located at /mnt/cdrom.  However, you have to
mount them first.  In kde it's easy - right click on the cdrom icon
and choose mount.  It's almost that easy from a command prompt.  Type
'mount /dev/cdrom'  and hit enter.  To unmount it (so you can eject
it) do the same thing in kde as you did to mount, and now the option
says unmount.  At the command prompt you have to make one slight
change.  Instead of mount the command is umount (not uNmount).  :)

Later!

Ty

On 12/5/99, 7:51:58 AM, "Walt F" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote regarding
[newbie] how to cd to cd: