hey there...

i installed linux mandrake 6.1 today, but i've got a problem.  during installation it finds my video card (stb velocity 3d), then i select the monitor (princeton ultra 15), after that it finds a defualt video resolution.  when it tests it out it comes back and says there was an error.  even if i select a resolution manually, even the lowest (640x480 at 16 colors i believe), it still comes back and gives me the message.  what's wrong?  i'm running it on a pentium-mmx 233 based system with 98 megs of ram.  also, how do i uninstall linux?  also, when it's down installing and it reboots back up, the ctrl-alt-f7 key stroke won't take me to the X server login.  is it because of that error during the installation.  if tried installing it numerous times.  please help!

...spencer...