First, you'll need to be sure you downloaded everything under the
/Mandrake directory.  This, and the right boot image, is all you need to
install Mandrake Linux.  You can get a boot image from the /images
subdirectory.  Be sure to take a look at the README file; it explains how
to use the boot images, and which one is right for you.

Once you've created a boot disk from the appropriate image, you can boot
from this, and it will step you through the installation.  Be sure you
have some unpartitioned space on your drive.

-Matt Stegman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>