From: Ronald A. Yacketta

not sure if this is it or not, but back in the days (like roughly 2 years
ago) when I had the misfortune of using a modem and PPP
to a ISP the key to my PPP was either chap or pap (not sure which) but that
could be your problem as well. Not sure tho

"J. Hunter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/07/99 10:11:52 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]