On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Axalon Bloodstone wrote:
> Thought i answered this one but we'll try again.
> If you look in ~/ at the . files (ls -a) you'll see a file
> .Xclients-HOSTNAME-:0.0
> you need to delete or edit it

You're the man, Axalon.  Problem solved.
Just as an aside.  I sent the message 3 times, at about 12 hours apart,
'cos I did not see it on the list.  On the last try, I saw the post at
the same time as this reply from you.  And that was like _within_ 5
minutes of my sending it!  I have checked the list archives and saw
only one copy of my post.
Whatever it is, I love it when the respond from the server and you is
so fast.
 --
Ronald