-----Original Message-----
From: Dreja Julag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 11 December 1999 17:39
Subject: [newbie] Office

>I have been hearing that there was an office suite coming out for Linux.
>When is this and where would I find it?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Drew Jackman
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

download from their website (if you can put up with a long download).

If it's just a word processor you're after, Corel's Word Perfect 8 is also
available for Linux. It's free as well, as long as you register it (also for
free) with Corel.

Finally, if you happen to be misfortunate enough to live in the UK, you can
get both these apps on the cover of computer mags, to save having to
download them. WordPerfect is with the Christmas issue of PC Answers (issue
No.75), and StarOffice is with PC Plus (December issue).

Jacob Voelcker