Hi,
I've been following the threads on getting a sblive card to work with Linux.
I tried all the steps outlined in a previous link suggested
(www.linuxnewbie.org), and as outlined herein, pretty much.
At the step where you run the "make" command, I get this error: bash: make:
command not found.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? I'm using LM 6.5 with a typical
install, as far as I know. Should I be using another shell or none at all?
How do I run the "make" command?
Thanks,