"Ernest N. Wilcox Jr." wrote:

<snip>

Josh,

> You at 22 seem a little like me at 50 - I have always liked putzing around with
> my 'puter since I started with a Comodore Vic 20 (boy was that a long time
> ago!). I think though that we most likely fit the discription geek-wannabe,
> since we have no formal education to qualify us as certified geeks.
>
> M2C,
>
> Ernie

I don't know, I have been checking out the CSIS program at school.  It covers ALOT
that I don't know and am probably better off not knowing...  not so sure I want a
diploma that says"Certified Geek".  HeHe
Then I'd have to get a job in an OFFICE!  It certainly looks like a decent
program, though.
-Josh