I have read docs, mans etc and seen various posts
concerning this topic and in fact I think Axalone
mentioned it a few thousand messages back, however
I am not clear what the simplest approach is to:

>From machine 'A'  Linux Mandrake 6.1 fully functional,
with a directory full of new 'Cooker' rpms;

To install and/or upgrade machine 'B' the 'testbed',
with a minimal L-M 6.1 installed and
network operational between the two machines. Ftp and
Telnet are working "inhouse". Machine 'B' does not
have internet access at this time, and will not get it
until upgraded,"fully stable and functional", and secure.

Is this the "kickstart" idea, or the ftp/wget rpm-upgrade,
install "as you go" method which I never seem to
understand or get right?

Suggestions or Inspirations welcome!

William Bouterse
Juneau Alaska