Merry christmas to everybody.
I would like some suggestions.
I have a 13.6gb drive. I am using around 6gb. in 3 win partitions. The
rest of the space I would like to use for linux. So I tried to use all
of the 7 gigs in the root - "/", but disk druid would not let me, the
max I think was 1860MB. So I would like some suggestions on how I should
manage the 7 gigs for linux. I would like to keep the 3 win partitions
intact if possible. Could some one give a suggestion for the following:
*size of root - which I think should contain /etc, /bin, /sbin, /lib,
and /dev
*size of any of the others and how I should mount them
I have 92 MB of RAM (4 for on-board video card)
I also would like to know how to mount them on disk druid... I know that
root is simply "/", but what about say... /usr, do I write "/usr" or
Also can I change the size later - or mount things in different places?
and lastly - to reinstall (completely), can I just run the same
installation process again (just putting the boot.img disk in)?
Thank you very much.
Happy holidays
Ernesto Bartels.