Hello, I have the same laptop, and i have been told that most PCMCIA modems
are windows based.  I don't think it will work in Linux.  Could you let me
know if it does.  I have the same one.

By the way did you can you get your floppy drive to mount.  I have a LS-120
superdisk drive and have yet to find anyone who knows how to make this work
under linux.  Could you mail to me [EMAIL PROTECTED] , I'm getting way
to many emails from this newbie thing.  Thanks.