Hi, all --

I am trying to run Apache Server on Linux 6 and have a very frustrating problem.  It
was running fine, but I needed to change the
name and IP address of the machine and to copy a bunch of zipped files to the html
area of the server.  Now, an attempt to
access the server gets the message that the server is refusing connection.  The
directories are all drwxr-xr-x from root to
document root (and beyond through all appropriate html directories), and the owner of
all htm, jpg, and gif files is nobody:nobody.
Does anybody have an idea what is wrong?

Thanks.

Pete Clapham
Department of Biological, Geological, and Environmental Sciences
Cleveland State University
Cleveland, Ohio, 44115

Phone: [216] 697-4820
Fax: [216] 523-7175