On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, you wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I just installed Linux 6.5 OS on my PC.  I had problems configuring my video card
>and monitor.  The entire desktop is off centered by about 1 inch,  and at the default
>resolution.  Do I have to make this adjustment through my monitor to center the
>desktop ?  And also how do I adjust the resolution ?  I configured it through
>Xconfigurator to display many different res. rates but am unable to locate any menu's
>to adjust it ???
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Greg
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

First, please configure your mail client NOT to post in
HTML. It's hard to read and many, if not most of us in this
list use html-impaired mail clients under Linux. Plus, html
in email is a waste of bandwidth. :-)

Second, to adjust resolution hit CTRL+Keypad-Plus or
Keypad-minus. As for adjusting the centering, that's
probably going to be done through your monitor's adjustment
settings.
        John