Hello all!

I just got my home netwrok back up and online (other pc had a blow vid
card and I was to lasy to get another for a few months)

enough of the small chat ;) now to the reason why I post.
I am haveing problems conntecting to https sites from my win98 box that
is connected to the linux box.
I can connect to all normal www sites but when I connect to a https site
the little nutscrape indicator goes and goes like the energizer bunny
and then comes back and says connection closed...

I have ipforwarding etc.. working well (hence my ability to browse
normal sites and get email from my 98 box) I even have ip masq going as
well. All seems to work except the https problem Any help out thier?

Thanks in advance
Ron