On Wed, 05 Jan 2000 09:23:58 -0800, Dreja Julag wrote:

>I unsubscribed from this list at the web site.  Why am I still getting
>messages?
>
>I do not wish to recieve messages.
>
>Drew Jackman
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        You're NOT the only one. I have unsubscribed, and received a confirmation,
a few days ago, by following these instructions:

or go to the web page and unsubscribe via the web interface.
does not do it, I wil direct a compliant to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is of no hlep to me for the following reasons: it is unmoderated,
has overquoting, spam, and too much OT messages.

Elton Woo ([EMAIL PROTECTED] / ICQ #:9984432) Montreal, Quebec, CANADA.
          "You only live once, so let's make life easier for each other."
I use IBM's OS/2 WARP 4.0 & Red Hat Linux 6.0: I do NOT use Microsoft products.

                   <<<Randomly generated tagline follows: >>>
 ** TagIt/2 v2.0.1 **

... TRUCKERS have moving experiences