I have the same problem with my "el cheapo generic card".  It seems that some
windows/boxs are just programmed not to fit.  Im using 640x480 at 24 bit color.
I have gotten quite used to using ALT+Left Mouse to move the window around.

Sincerely yours,
Jason Elwell
On Sun, 09 Jan 2000, you wrote: > From the command line, try running the
following: > "XF86Configurator" without the quotes >