Hello,
I was having the same trouble and came across these links. Problem solved.. but
no, opensource.creative.com hasn't responded in the last 2 days. So I finally
found it on creative's main site here:
http://www.clok.creaf.com/creative/beta/emu10k1-0.3b.tar.gz

I just found it, so I haven't installed it yet. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks,
Craig