>>> "root" == root  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

    root> Hello again, Well, i tried the instructions from
    root> linuxnewbie.org and the ones in the readme file that came in
    root> the package, but I keep getting the error: make: *** No rule
    root> to make target '(whatever)'. Stop.  Seems like I'm missing
    root> something simple, but I'm new enough that I don't know what.

[snip]

In what directory are you when you do 'make'?  Into what directory did
you untar the source?

BTW, I just now ftp'd into opensource.creative.com.  It appears that
the drivers are in /pub/snapshots/.

--
Mike Fieschko, West Orange, NJ, USA
Kernel 2.2.14-15mdk