I suggest going to the following link:
http://downcity.linux.tucows.com/x11html/net_email.html

MailStudio sounds like it would do everything you need and more.  I haven't
tried it yet but it sounds very good.

Kmail comes with Mandrake and is also a good program.

HTH,
Matt

BTW - Outlook Express is a Microsoft program that is designed to run on MS
Windoze.  Once you leave the "dark side" you need to start downloading and
installing Linux software (a great starting place is
http://linux.tucows.com)(also, checkout http://www.freshmeat.net)