For Linux, you must create a 20Mb partition that resides below the 7.88GB
mark on the HD.  Make your Windows partition equal to 7.8GB in size.
Immediately after the 7.8GB Windows partion, create a small 20Mb partition.
The rest of the partitions are your choice.  (I suggest splitting the
remaining 10GB evenly between Windows and Linux, but it's your call on this
one)

When installing Linux, be sure to mount the above 20Mb partition as /boot.
This procedure ensures that LILO resides below the 1024th cylinder boundry.

HTH,
Matt