I would need some quick help so that I could go ahead with downloading
during this night.

I am using Mandrake 6.1 with Kernel 2.2.13 and want to download Mandrake
7.0 now.

several questions:

1) can I install the 7.0 version OVER my 6.1 version? Does everything
remains unchanged? All programs, configuration etc.?

2) I want to download using my Windows 98 (either with WS_FTP or with
Go!zilla). I already tried it, but got problems with the symbolik link
directories! HOW can I do that? WS_FTP broke up and told me that it could
NOT download the file (but it`s just a symbolic link, not?!)

3) I can download all in binary (with Auto enabled), YES?!

4) I can use Win98 to write everything to a CD, yes?!

I would appreciate a quick response, so that I could start tonight.. we are
talking about 500+ MB !! :-))

thanks,

marc